We recommend that you use the Payments tab to accurately document your earnings. If you receive over $20,000 with more than 200 transactions through Gallup Exchange, you will receive an IRS Form 1099-K. Under the Internal Revenue Code Section 6050W, Gallup will file a Form 1099-K form with the IRS for you, and you will receive a copy of your Form 1099-K via U.S. Postal Service by January 31 in order to accurately report your taxes.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find information about my payments for completed coaching sessions?
- How does Gallup Exchange process payments?
- How are payments delivered?
- Can I be paid by check?
- Can I be paid via PayPal or Bill.com?
- How do I check the status of my payments?
- Will weekends or holidays delay my payment?
- Is there a payment processing fee?
- How should I document my payments?
- Am I considered an employee of Gallup or Gallup Exchange?