Password and account data are stored and transmitted in encrypted format at all times. Gallup Exchange technology infrastructure is regularly audited and inspected by industry-leading third-party auditors and security experts. Gallup stores all account information securely on its own servers using the latest encryption technologies. Protecting your personal information is something we take very seriously, and we will never disclose your information to anyone.
Articles in this section
- Guide for Coaches
- What is Gallup Exchange
- Who can become a coach on Gallup Exchange?
- How do I become a coach on Gallup Exchange?
- How much does Gallup Exchange cost a coach to join?
- How much does it cost to use Gallup Exchange?
- How is my account information stored and protected?
- Is there an app available for my iPhone or Android phone?
- How do I delete my account?